Office of the Registrar
It is a central hub and vital arm of the institution serving clienteles such as students, parents/legal guardians, faculty, administration, and alumni of SPCF. As a repository of student records, the Office of the Registrar is both a source and resource of data that can be used for various researches, since the records are fully computerized and procedures are in order.
- Enrollment Certification/ Degree Verification
- Updating academic progress, therefore must keep accurate files for statistical reporting.
- Graduation Processing
- Conferral and distribution of diplomas and medals
- Transcript processing and distribution
- Permanent record archival
- Liaising with government and other private agencies on matters related to the functions of the office.
- Manages all aspects of office