20 Mar 2020
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
DATE: 18 MARCH 2020
TO: ALL CONCERNED
FROM: THE EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
SUBJECT: INTERIM GUIDANCE FOR STUDENTS (ALL LEVELS)
Due to the wide range escalation of the transmission and severity of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and pursuant to the declaration of ‘enhanced community quarantine’ by the President of the Philippines and as per Resolution No. 6102 of the Province of Pampanga declaring the entire province under a state of calamity, Systems Plus College Foundation’s academic events and activities pertaining to the remainder of School Year 2019-2020 shall be conducted remotely, if not, suspended accordingly.
As Systems Plus College Foundation is taking preliminary steps in preventing the spread of the COVID-19 and maintaining the continuity and balance of teaching and learning, the following guidelines are put into place:
To better align with the situation of the time being and as devoid of knowledge on how long this crisis would last—despite rapid risks assessments, Systems Plus College Foundation considers the adverse consequences of such underlying conditions.
With this, as a course of action of adjustment, a minimal revision of Systems Plus College Foundation’s academic calendar is implemented, to wit:
1. The remainder of School Year 2019-2020 is shifted to 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬;
2. The timeline of the aforementioned dates is as follows:
a. 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬: 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀; and
b. 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬: Final Examinations.
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒:
Regarding the submission and completion of final requirements, the following measures are mandated to be adopted accordingly:
1. Effective immediately, 𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 in character shall be fulfilled remotely from 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬: 𝗜𝗻-𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀;
2. 𝗕𝘂𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱/𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 the house and 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 for fulfilling school requirements is 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱.
3. The timeline for the 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 of the academic requirements as well as the 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗻𝐠 is set on 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬;
4. Specific methods and instructions in accordance 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀’ 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱/𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿; and
5. To ensure proper acquisition, dissemination and comprehension of the preceding paragraphs, it is advised 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.
In consideration with the extreme effects posed by the COVID-19 crisis, 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀/𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱/𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱.
A 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘀.
Considering the adjustment of the academic calendar, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬. However, should there be an extension or existence of 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿-𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀.
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 (𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒):
In compliance with the mandatory declarations of the government of the Philippines and its agencies, the 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵-𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱.
It is with deep regret that Systems Plus College Foundation 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. It acknowledges that this ceremony is one of the highly awaited events of the students and their families. However, it cannot compromise and sacrifice the health security of its beloved community as well as its prospective guests.
Systems Plus College Foundation fervently endeavors to communicate with the graduating students and also their parents or guardians as regards the rescheduling of the graduation ceremony. However, the same shall be subjected to further declarations, orders and necessary clearance from the government of the Philippines.
With this, Systems Plus College Foundation devises the following which shall form part of the “community board” regarding graduation concerns:
1. 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘆: 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀;
2. 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀.
𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐒
If the students choose to settle their outstanding balance, this part establishes alternative payments methods in case of deferred or inability of entry in Systems Plus College Foundation premises in light of the COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Payment preferences are converted for now or for the time being are as follows:
1. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬. This is, of course, without prejudice to the issuance of promissory notes and agreements due to exceptional circumstance;
2. For inquiries or access on 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.
a. Please contact Systems Plus College Foundation Accounting Department thru:
• Contact Person: 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗣𝗖𝗙 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲
• Contact Number:+𝟲𝟯 𝟵𝟮𝟳 𝟯𝟲𝟯𝟮 𝟲𝟰𝟮 𝗼𝗿 +𝟲𝟯 𝟵𝟮𝟮 𝟴𝟰𝟱𝟵 𝟬𝟵𝟵
• E-mail Address:𝘀𝗽𝗰𝗳𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗼@𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹.𝗰𝗼𝗺
b. By providing our Accounting Office with the following details:
• Student’s Full Name
• Student Number
• Year Level
c. Deans of respective or concerned colleges may also be contacted with regards to inquiries on Balance of Payments.
3. Payment methods and instructions will be given subsequent to the successful access of the Student’s Statement of Account;
4. The transaction shall be deemed completed upon sending the scanned or photographed copy of the receipt by the following the steps below:
a. Addressed to: Systems Plus College Foundation Accounting Department with e-mail address 𝘀𝗽𝗰𝗳𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗼@𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹.𝗰𝗼𝗺;
• Subject: RECEIPT; Full name of the student
• Attachment: the scanned or photographed copy of the receipt.
Systems Plus College Foundation is hoping for your kind understanding and continued cooperation as the whole community faces this current obstacle. It aspires unendingly to protect its community against risks and losses that may incur as a result of the current crisis brought about by COVID-19.
Further updates and revisions regarding the aforementioned matters are subject to other future advisories and mandatory orders of the government of the Philippines.
Stay safe and healthy!
PLEAS BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY.